After the evaluation of the 2014, 2016 and 2017 courses offered by VLAG it has been decided to offer the following courses in 2018.
- Introduction to R, 2 days; 22 & 23 May; 20 participants
- Applied Statistics, 3 days; 30-31 May, 1 June; 20 participants
- Chemometrics, 3 days; 6-8 June; 20 participants
We see these courses as an ideal set up for those PhDs that are at the end of year 1/ beginning of year 2 and who have already collected some data.
- We decided to stop using SPSS, hence the 2-day introduction to R for those who need this.
- Prerequisite for the course Applied Statistics is the course Introduction to R and Statistics 2 or an equivalent level of knowledge.
- Prerequisite for the course Chemometrics is the course Applied Statistics, or an equivalent level of knowledge.
- For the 3rd course, Chemometrics, a data set should be handed in prior to the course.
For the courses 'Introduction to R' and 'Applied Statistics' we have the possibility to scale up from 20 to 40 participants but this will only be done with 32 registrations before 1st April 2018.
Registration for these courses can be done via the respective links.