- Introduction to R, 2 days; 14 & 15 February; 20 participants
- Applied Statistics, 3 days; 11, 12 & 13 June; 20 participants
- Chemometrics, 3 days; 17, 18 & 19 June; 20 participants
We see these courses as an ideal set up for those PhDs that are at the end of year 1/ beginning of year 2 and who have already collected some data.
- We decided to stop using SPSS, hence the 2-day introduction to R for those who need this.
- Prerequisite for the course Applied Statistics is the course Introduction to R and Statistics 2 or an equivalent level of knowledge.
- Prerequisite for the course Chemometrics is the course Applied Statistics, or an equivalent level of knowledge.
Registration for these courses can be done via the respective links.