Graduate School confidential PhD advisors
PhD candidates who face specific issues related to the PhD programme (e.g. progress, supervision, training) can reach out to the (confidential) VLAG PhD advisors:
Confidential counsellors at WUR/AFSG level
PhD candidates can contact a confidential counsellor if they want advice on issues as undesired sexual attention, other undesirable behaviour or treatment in a discriminatory fashion.
Useful information about the work of the confidential adviser can be found at the intranet pages of Wageningen University & Research.
- Mrs. Anke van Oostveen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0317 486924
- Dr Lolke Sijtsma, email@example.com, tel. 0317 480220
Confidential counsellors for Scientific Integrity
Two persons have been appointed by Wageningen UR as confidential cousellors for scientific integrity issues:
- Professor Ellen Kampman, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0317 483867
- Professor Huub Savelkoul, email@example.com, tel: 0317 483925
Occupational social work
The Occupational social worker (bedrijfsmaatschappelijk werk) can be deployed in any kind of conflict or team-working problems. In practice, they are primarily deployed in emotional social conflicts. Emotional social conflicts are characterised as conflicts leaving serious negative effects on the productivity, health and psychological well-being of employees.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0317 474158