Graduate School confidential PhD advisors
PhD candidates who are faced with specific issues related to the PhD programme (e.g. progress, supervision, training) can reach out to the (confidential) VLAG PhD advisors:
Confidential counsellors at WUR/AFSG level
PhD candidates can contact a confidential counsellor if they want advice on issues as undesired sexual attention, other undesirable behaviour or treatment in a discriminatory fashion.
Useful information about the work of the confidential adviser can be found at the intranet pages of Wageningen University & Research.
- Mrs. Anke van Oostveen, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0317 486924
- Dr Lolke Sijtsma, email@example.com, tel. 0317 480220
Confidential counsellors for Scientific Integrity
Two persons have been appointed by Wageningen UR as confidential cousellors for scientific integrity issues:
- Professor Ellen Kampman, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0317 483867
- Professor Huub Savelkoul, email@example.com, tel: 0317 483925
Occupational social work
The Occupational social worker (bedrijfsmaatschappelijk werk) can be deployed in any kind of conflict or team-working problems. In practice, they are primarily deployed in emotional social conflicts. Emotional social conflicts are characterised as conflicts leaving serious negative effects on the productivity, health and psychological well-being of employees.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0317 474158